Thursday 21 August 2014

The Designer Outfit!

Okay, so I may [probably] have over done it abit with the photos for my first outfit post but I figured that having more photos to look at would be better than there not being enough... In my opinion of course haha!

Everything I am wearing for this outfit was an absolute BARGAIN and I seriously mean it!

















The super cute, lilac and floral Crop Top was from Abercrombie & Fitch and for all you ladies out there, you know exactly how pricey their items can be!

At an outlet I went to a few weeks ago had a major sale on but with this place everything there is already reduced down to a ridiculously good price, soo of course this meant even better deals! Looking at the tag on the Crop Top it originally said it was £28 but reduced to £11 - From that I immediately said to myself 'I have to get this' and to my amazement when purchasing it at the till it had dropped down even more to only £8! *.* [Very happy shopper indeed]

Also on that same shopping spree I came across this gorgeously lightweight creme colored cardigan from Ralph Lauren and straight away I new that I'd never be able to afford it seen as it's price tag was originally £130 but yet again, bargain deal awaits me - It had dropped right down to a crazy £25! So yet again I said to myself 'I need to buy this. NOW!'

My favourite pair of denim highwaisted shorts was probably one of the luckiest chances I've ever taken on an item of clothing before, due to that fact that I purchased it from an app called Depop, this is basically a giant online flea market where anyone and everyone can sell their old clothes. While browsing I came across someone selling these shorts and I loved them so much I took a chance on the size measurements, praying that they'd fit when i receive them and bought them right away. As they are Lee Jeans they're also a rather pricey brand but as i got them second hand they were only £20 which to be honest is about the right price for a 'normal' pair of shorts I'd say anyway. These shorts are now the only pair i ever seem to be wearing recently and it's funny because I've never had a pair that actually fits
 me soo soo well, thus being yet another bargain!

My shoes... Well to tell you the truth they weren't in the sale or anything but as I'm someone who doesn't ever wear flats, meaning I don't even own a pair - These super stylish tasseled pumps were from River Island for £25 and I now wear them all the time, or at least when it's actually sunny in the UK [very rarely] but they always look perfect with every outfit I wear and are super duper comfy too.

Lastly my deep sea blue/turquoise coloured bag from Newlook it's simply just so adorable, I feel that it looks very chic, elegant and always completes an outfit. I had been debating upon buying this bag for awhile as when I first noticed it, it was £12 and that may not be much for a bag nowadays but I still didn't want to buy such a small piece for that price and so i let it pass by until the January sales arrived and it caught my eye again but this time at only £5! Of course then I decided that, that was a good enough price for me.

All of these items have been purchased a good few months ago to get ready for my holiday in America which I am soo excited for as I am going away in exactly a months time and also I am starting University in just 2 weeks too! It's crazy o.o

But for now until next time,


- Thank you for reading -
WardrobeWonders

No comments:

Post a Comment